Five Springs Farm Stream Crossing and Gully Restoration (Request No. 1652-2016-012-001-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Five Springs Farm Stream Crossing and Gully Restoration (Request No. 1652-2016-012-001-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 1652, the CDFW has approved the Five Springs Stream Crossing and Gully Restoration submitted by Avery Hellman, Five Springs Farm LLC. The project includes removal and replacement of three undersized culverts with one culvert sized to provide 100-year storm flow capacity, installation of two grade control structures, bioengineered bank stabilization and installation of approximately 450 live willow cuttings within the project area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (707) 576-2880
- 38°15'4.9854N"N 122°32'29.5866W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class33 consists of small projects not to exceed 5 acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.