Rieber Hall Finish Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Rieber Hall Finish Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would refurbish the student rooms and common spaces on floors 2 thru 7; convert the first floor computer ab into a central laundry room; and refurbish the first floor writing lab in Rieber Hall.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to state law and University of California Procedures for Implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. Per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a Categorical Exemption would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.