Staten Island Salinity Stations Refurbishments Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Staten Island Salinity Stations Refurbishments Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of demolishing the current Staten Island Salinity Station and replacing it with better quality materials to withstand deterioration. Six, 12-inch diameter steel piles will be driven a minimum of 20 feet into the subgrade until bearing resistance reaches 15 tons.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.