Chase Stream Restoration and Point of Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0273-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Chase Stream Restoration and Point of Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0273-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0273-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Dennis Chase.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- 40.285006°'"N 123.815642°'"W
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel modifications. Work was conducted without a streambed Alteration Agreement (Fish & Game Code [FGC] Section 1602) on or before May 17, 2016. The project will also prevent sediment from entering streams, violations of FGC Section 5650.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.