Hearst San Simeon State Park, Morro Bay State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Hearst San Simeon State Park, Morro Bay State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Implement annual fuel reduction and reforestation measures in Hearst San Simeon State Park and Morro Bay State Park forests to reduce fire hazards from dead and dying trees. The treatment areas cover 150 acres at Hearst San Simeon State Park and 92 acres at Morro By State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2119
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes, included as "prescribed burns to reduce fuel loads" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.