San Bernardino Forest, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- San Bernardino Forest, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide for operations and maintenance of four staging areas, six parking sites, and three campgrounds. Maintenance includes cleaning toilets, cleaning the staging/trailhead and campground areas, maintaining and painting facilities and signs, trash removal. Trail maintenance will be performed on 52 miles of ATV/motorcycle trails and 169 miles of OHV Green sticker routes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption review form for the project is on filet at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.