Fresno 145 Pavement Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0V330
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Fresno 145 Pavement Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0V330
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a pavement rehabilitation project on State Route 145 in Fresno County near Kerman. Work includes removing the failed roadway pavement on State Route 145 and replacing with asphalt concrete pavement.
- Contact Information
G. William "Trais" Norris III
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No cultural resources identified. No air quality issues associated with this project. No impacts paleontology. No long term impacts to water quality. No impacts to biological resources. No hazardous waste sites identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.