Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use - PRC 7832.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Rescission of Approval and Issuance of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use - PRC 7832.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of the authorization to enter into Lease No. 7832.1, a General Lease - Right of Way Use, approved by the Commission on August 19, 2016; Authorize issuance of a General Lease - ROW Use beginning July 1, 2015, for a term of 20 years, for the continued operation, maintenance, and monitoring of a six inch diameter natural gas pipeline.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Ryer Island
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease - Right of Way Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.