Right of Entry Permit to SEJPA Outfall Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Right of Entry Permit to SEJPA Outfall Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDPR is providing the San Elijo Joint Power Authority with a Right of Entry Permit to use a 0.57 acre area (approximately 250-foot by 100-foot rectangle) of Cardiff State Beach for approximately six weeks as access and staging location of construction equipment for the pipe installation. A 5-ft wide temporary trench will be excavated to tie into the existing below ground ocean outfall pipe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
4477 Pacific Highway P.O. Box 942896
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305 C:5
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. if the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including conditions provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15305 - Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.