Golden State Water Company, San Luis Obispo Country Club Hole 5 Well
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Golden State Water Company, San Luis Obispo Country Club Hole 5 Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Golden State Water Company proposes to connect an existing irrigation well to its domestic Edna Valley Water Supply system for potable use. The project includes the installation of new controls at the wellsite and approximately 1,200 feet of six-inch pipeline.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1180 Eugenia Place P.O. Box 100
Carpinteria, CA 93013-2000
Phone : (805) 566-1326
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303 C:1,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes the modification of an existing facility, and the new construction of a small structure. The existing well will be for emergency use and not for future development.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.