Annual Fee on Metal Shredding Facilities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Annual Fee on Metal Shredding Facilities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is a rulemaking to adopt emergency regulations that will allow Department of Toxic Substances Conrol (DTSC) to collect a feet from all metal shredding facilities. The emergency regulations will allow DTSC to recover the costs it incurs to evaluate the metal shredding industry as required by Health and Safety Code section 25150.82. The rulemaking will allow DTSC to assess a fee equally among metal shredding facilities that are subject to Health and Safety Code section 25150.82. DTSC has so far identified six authorized metal shredding facilities to which the fee regulations will apply and that will be part of the evaluation. Other facilities, currently unknown to DTSC, may be subject to the feet identified during the evaluation.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Sreet, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 324-6564
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- With Certainty, No Possibility of a Significant Environmental Effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.