Mount Weske Estates Mutual Water Company, Compliance with SWRCB Order #02 18 15R 001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Mount Weske Estates Mutual Water Company, Compliance with SWRCB Order #02 18 15R 001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Mount Weske Estates Mutual Water Company proposes to transition to a state-approved point-of-use reverse osmosis system to a location on the exterior of ten different homes, in order to comply with the State Water Board's compliance order for arsenic levels. Currently a point-of-use reverse osmosis filtration system is being utilized for these homes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone : (707) 576-2145
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15308 - Class 1 & 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement and installation of point-of-use systems on the exterior of each house is considered minor alteration of existing structures, and replacement of existing facilities. The compliance order given by the State Water Board is considered an action taken by a regulatory agency to protect the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.