TTHM Mitigation - Monterey Clearwell
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- TTHM Mitigation - Monterey Clearwell
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California American Water Company Monterey Water System submitted a permit application to install a PAX mechanical mixer and a power vent to the existing Carmel Valley Filter Plant Clearwell to reduce the formation of Total Trihalomethanes in the drinking storage tank to meet drinking water standards.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1 Lower Ragsdale Drive, Bldg 1, Ste. 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6936
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of a mechanical mixer inside an exisitng facility (storage tank). The project does not involve any expansion or contruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.