Thamar Watercourse Realignment and Waterhole Excavation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0450-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Thamar Watercourse Realignment and Waterhole Excavation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0450-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0450-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to Ms. Thamar Wherrit. The project is limited to 3 encroachments including realignment of two watercourses to improve integrity of road surface and one waterhole requiring excavation on private property associated with a wildlife management area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2566
- 12, 13
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(d)(f) - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- the project proposes to realign two watercourses (15304 Class 4(f)) currently diverting down a road along the property and excavation of waterhole inside a wildlife management area (15304 class 4(d)). There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.