Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area - Over/Under Culvert
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area - Over/Under Culvert
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to install four culvert pipes in the Quail Canyon Special Event Area to create a feature called an over and under culvert. This feature will consist of four culvert pipes approximately forty two feet in length and twelve feet in diameter, connected together with culvert straps. The bottom of the culverts will be placed just below grade, and the top covered by soil. The end result is a feature which can be ridden through and over by OHV's which will utilize the area. Approximately three feet of soil, two islands of vegetation, and fencing must be removed from the site. Soild and road base will be mixed together and placed on top of the culverts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (661) 248-7010
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303c, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construct a limited small recreation feature on an already disturbed site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.