Sediment Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0237-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sediment Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0237-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing sediment and downed woody debris (dead trees, brush and limbs) from existing 60 feet diameter pond. No live trees along the pond margin will be removed. Sediment removal will increase the pond depth from 2 ft to 4-6 ft.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.