Bolsa Chica State Beach - Multi-Use ("Bike") Trail Repair/Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bolsa Chica State Beach - Multi-Use ("Bike") Trail Repair/Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves removing and replacing the asphalt surface along the entire length of this segment of the Multi-use trail (12.5' wide x 1,250' long) and adding cement curb on either side of the segment, which is consistent with the rest of the multi-use trail, to stabilize the trail and eliminate the fracturing along the edges. The project would replace approx. 16,000 sq. ft. of asphalt and add approx. 2,500 linear feet of 6"x6" cement curb. Depth of excavation shall not exceed 6-8 inches maximum.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alteraitons to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.