Review the Proposed Acquisition of Real Property by the County of Orange for a Temporary Vessel Storage Facility Located Outside the Boundary of Legislatively
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review the Proposed Acquisition of Real Property by the County of Orange for a Temporary Vessel Storage Facility Located Outside the Boundary of Legislatively
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Granted Sovereign Land in the County of Orange - G 09-00 Find that the proposed expenditure from the tideland's trust in the amount not to exceed $750,000 for the acquisition of real property necessary for the development and operation of the Dana Point Harbor is consistent with the terms of Ch. 321, Statutes of 1961, as amended by Section 4 of Chapter 512, Statutes of 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Dana Point
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] No potential in change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.