3380 Big Springs Drive Dock Access Stairway (Lake Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2015-0098-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 3380 Big Springs Drive Dock Access Stairway (Lake Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2015-0098-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to installation of a pre-fabricated 4-foot wide x 34-foot long aluminum staircase, and elevated walkway, a 5-foot wide by 5 foot long concrete pad at the top of the stairs, and six sets of concrete footings at approx. 13 foot centers. The purpose of the project is to allow access to the lake. Although there is currently no dock, the residents plan to install a dock in the future under a separate permit. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. In addition to manual work, a ready mix truck and concrete line pump shall be used. The staircase shall be brought to the site by boat, and an electric winch shall be used to pull the pre-fabricated staircase up slope from the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Covnersion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.