Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0339-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0339-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to filing an intermittent stream and wetland by extending an existing 36" reinforced concrete culvert in the intermittent stream, and constructing a new flared inlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Calss 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction of Existing Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.