Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $9,146,083 by the City of Santa Barbara for a Capital Improvement Project Located
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $9,146,083 by the City of Santa Barbara for a Capital Improvement Project Located
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- within Legislatively Granted Sovereign Land in the city of Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County - G 15-01.7 Find that the proposed expenditure of tideland funds in the amount of $9,146,083 for phases 4 through 8 of the Marina One Improvement Project within the City of Santa Barbara does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in Section 7.5 of Chapter 78, Statuses of 1925, as added by Chapter 193, Statuses of 1975.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] The consistency determination of tideland fund expenditure does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.