General Lease - Public Agency Use - W 26794
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Public Agency Use - W 26794
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use beginning Dec. 17, 2014, for a maximum of eight sandbar breaches of Scott Creek over a 10-year period, to create an outlet channel and hydraulic connection between Scott Creek and the Pacific Ocean, for the restoration of Coho salmon spawning and migration habitat.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15307, Class 1, 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Actions by Regulatory Agencies for the Proteection of Natural Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.