Canebrake Residentce Septic Tank Replacement (ABDSP 139)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Canebrake Residentce Septic Tank Replacement (ABDSP 139)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project replaces the existing deteriorated septic tank and will connect to and continue to utilize the current leach field infrastructure at the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Canebrake Ranger Station employee residence, SEPTIC Facility No. 622-E-4-01-0-014. The excavation for the septic tank will be 8.5 feet long x 5.5 feet wide and 5.8 feet deep. The project area is highly disturbed and impacted because of the installation of the current septic and leach field system. Excavation will be done using a backhoe and refilled with native soil from the project area. There are no trees or vegetation in the project area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction of Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.