Draft Removal Action Work Plan, Ground Water; Operable Unit 2, KB Gardena Building LLC Property
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Draft Removal Action Work Plan, Ground Water; Operable Unit 2, KB Gardena Building LLC Property
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW OU-2 focuses on treatment of groundwater impacted with excessive levels of volatile organic compounds identified as chemicals of concern (COCs) at the KB Gardena Building Operable Unit 2 site (Site). Treatment will be by in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) in the highest concentration area of the groundwater plume. Based on the results of the ISCO application, additional treatment and other long-term management alteranatives, such as natural attenuation may be employed requiring DTSC approval and CEQA analysis.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6552
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330, Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor action designed to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or substanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.