Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0224, Bully Fire Emergency Notice
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0224, Bully Fire Emergency Notice
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install three permanent and two temporary culverts, along with backfilling an excavated water hole and re-configuring the natural configuration of the corresponding channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2134
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.