Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Chinowth Apartments
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Chinowth Apartments
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a lead agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. The proposed project consists of installing 275 feet of 1-inch water line to each of the three landlocked parcels. The waer lines will be installed from the street right of way within an easement of the property line of the 3 landlocked parcels. The 3 water meters will be located within the street right of way so that the City of Visalia staff can read and maintain the water meters. Backflow prevention devices will be installed downstream of the water meters to protect the City of Visalia water system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-2300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.