Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0164-R1, Dr. Finebridge Phase 2 Geotech, U.S. 101
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0164-R1, Dr. Finebridge Phase 2 Geotech, U.S. 101
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to geotechnical subsurface investigations in the bed and on the bank of the Smith River. Drilling will be conducted at ten location in the vicinity of the Dr. Finebridge on U.S. Highway 101.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Conduct geotechnical subsurface investigations (drilling) to determine the best location to locate a new bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.