California Water Service Company, Chromium VI Treatment at Dixon Stations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- California Water Service Company, Chromium VI Treatment at Dixon Stations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. CA Water Service Company proposes to treat naturally occurring Chromium VI using a strong based on ion exchange process at three non-contiguous station locations in the City of Dixon.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
850 Marina Bay Parkway, Building P, 2nd Floor
Richmond, CA 94804-6403
Phone : (510) 620-3474
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.