Comply with Senate Bill 8X, Stream Gage Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0109-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Comply with Senate Bill 8X, Stream Gage Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0109-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of in stream water flow measurement gages within two PG&E operated hydro power generating waterways. Per CA State Senate Bill 8x, all water rights holders must accurately record and report their daily water usage, which requires the installation and maintenance of automated stream gaging equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304, Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve minor alteration to land and will not impact a sensitive natural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.