Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0301-R1, Iron GAte GRavel Augmentation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0301-R1, Iron GAte GRavel Augmentation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the placement of approximately 500 cubic yards (CY) of spawning gravel annually, or a total of approximately 3,500 CY over the term of ten years, into the Klamath River at two (2) locations downstream of Iron Gate Dam to help improve spawning habitat for coho salmon (Oncorhychus kisutch) and reduce disease incidence and mortality in juvenile coho salmon.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2314
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small Habitat Restoration Project The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.