Boat Ramp Removal and Marine Rail INstallation; Notification No. 1600-2013-024-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Boat Ramp Removal and Marine Rail INstallation; Notification No. 1600-2013-024-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of an existing concrete and stone boat ramp and the installation of a 157 linear foot boat marine rail system. The marine rail system will allow boating access to the upland boat house, and allow for the restoration of approximately 439 square feet of lakebed previously occupied by the boat ramp.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is limited to the replacement of reconstrucion of an existing structure/facility where the new structure/facility will be located on the same site and have the same capacity as the structure being replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.