Monarch Beach Management Plan (MBMP)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Monarch Beach Management Plan (MBMP)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is a long term plan which aims to reduce beach erosion, maintain emergency access to the beach, and improve water quality for beach visitors by rearranging sand deposits at the Salt Creek outlet and relocating kelp/wrack on the beach.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- Dana Point
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Channel maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by applicable state agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.