Termination of Lease, Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use and Approval of Sublease - PRC 4691.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of Lease, Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use and Approval of Sublease - PRC 4691.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease Nos. PRC 4689.1, 4690.1, and 4691.1, General Lease - Commercial Use, effective April 30, 2014; issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use beginning May 1, 2014, for a term of 45 years, for the continued use and maintenance of a 10-story hotel, restaurant, lounge, hotel concessions, public pier, footbridge, lagoon, and public park; and authorize a sublease.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Termination of a General Lease - Commercial Use and authorization of a sublease do not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and are, therefore, not projects in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 45-year General Lease - Commercial Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.