Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a Gneral Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 3883.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a Gneral Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 3883.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 3883.9, a Recreational Pier Lease, effective April 22, 2014; issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning April 23, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier previously authorized by the Commission and use and maintenance of three existing mooring buoys not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Us for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.