Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8732.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8732.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, effective December 11, 2012, and issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 12, 2012, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating boat dock, gangway, three pilings, and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission, and use and maintenance of an exisitng boat lift not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of a GEneral Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.