Operations of Charter Oak Replacement Reservoir TAnk
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operations of Charter Oak Replacement Reservoir TAnk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The City of Covina's proposed project is to replace the 3-MG concrete water storage tank with an above ground 3-MG concrete potable water storage tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of the Charter Oak Reservoir Tank will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.