Rule Development Amendments to Rule 4621 (Gasoline Transfer into Stationary Storage Containers, Delivery VEssels and Bulk Plants
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- Rule Development Amendments to Rule 4621 (Gasoline Transfer into Stationary Storage Containers, Delivery VEssels and Bulk Plants
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This rule development project is to amend the existing San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Rule 4621 (Gasoline Transfer into Stationary Storage Containers, Delivery Vessels, and Bulk Plants). The purpose of the rule amendment is: 1) remove Air Resource Board (ARB) certification requirements for aviation gasoline bulk loading operations because ARB does not certify these operations, and 2) improve the understanding of existing rule requirements by removing expired and redundant language, and adding clarifying language.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Madera Merced San Joaquin Stanislaus
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.