Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0216-R2 Armstrong Riprap Improvement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0216-R2 Armstrong Riprap Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project shall overhaul 160 linear feet of damaged rip-rap originally installed in 2003. Elements include: removal of existing 40' long aluminum dock access staircase, and addition of 12' to its length; demolition and removal of existing concrete stair pad at bottom of staircase; excavation of new key trench about 4' deep and 3' wide across length of existing rip-rap; import and placement of native boulders, starting with 36" diameter at base and concluding with 8" at top of existing slope; placement of 1 1/2" crushed washed rock over the completed structure to lock the larger rock in place; digging and pouring a new 5-foot by 5-foot by 3-foot deep concrete stair pad; placement of two sets of 12-inch diameter by 35-inch deep Sono tube piers at approximate 3-foot centers, and resetting the lengthened aluminum staircase.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction of existing rock revetment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.