Jackson Hwy 49 Pole Replacement Project SAA #1600-2013+-0264-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Jackson Hwy 49 Pole Replacement Project SAA #1600-2013+-0264-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of an existing wood electrical distribution pole located east of Highway 49 in Jackson, within the southern bank of North Fork Jackson Creek. No work activities will occur within the active channel of the watercourse. The pole is accessible and all staging will occur from an asphalt parking lot adjacent to the Creek and Highway 49.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve the replacement of an existing electrical distribution pole. Activities will not occur in the creek bed or riparian areas and will not affect any listed species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.