Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0205-R2, Wilton Residence Bank Stabiliation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0205-R2, Wilton Residence Bank Stabiliation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of placement of about 176 cubic yards of rip-rap, dry-laid native stone steps, and live plant stakes along the existing shoreline for a length of 96 feet. A key trench shall be excavated at elevation 4489 feet to a depth of 18 inches. The bank shall be excavated to a 1:1 slope. The trench and bank shall be excavated from the upland area above the project, placed into dump trucks and hauled off site. Fabric shall be placed along the trench and bank prior to placement of rip-rap and live plants. The rip-rap.shall be 24 inches diameter maximum.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of 96-feet of rip-rap and native plants on an eroding bank involving no removal of vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.