California Department of Transportation, District 4
Freeway Performance Initiative 1-680 in Alameda County (04-4G111)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
This project proposes the installation of a ramp metering system for sixteen on-ramps/connectors along Route 680 in Alameda County from Scott Creek Road Undercrossing in the City of Fremont to Alcosta Boulevard Overcrossing in the City of Dublin. These on-ramps/connectors are also widened to provide for High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) preferential lanes or additional mixed-flow lanes. There will be six retaining walls used for the widening. The project also proposes the installation of traffic monitoring stations for four connectors in the corridor.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.