Request for a General Plan Amendment from General Industrial to Medium Density Residential (13 to 25 units per acre), a Rezone from the General Industrial (MM-40) district to the Multiple-Family Residential (R3-2) district, a Planned Unit Development Permit for a 33 unit rowhouse project, Vesting Tentative Map, and a Heritage Tree Removal Permit to allow the removal of 11 Heritage Trees.
Mountain View Planning Division
500 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.