California Street Bridge Gas Line Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- California Street Bridge Gas Line Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes deactivating and leaving in place an existing gas pipeline on the east side of the California Street bridge, then installing a new gas pipeline of the west side of the bridge and connecting the new line to the existing underground gas pipeline system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve deactivation and relocation of an existing hazardous or volatile liquid pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.