Clayton Chapel Crematorium Well Nitrate Treatment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Clayton Chapel Crematorium Well Nitrate Treatment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Calyton Chapel Crematorium proposes to install under counter point of use treatment devices to treat water for the drinking water fountains. A single POU device will treat two drinking water fountains.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction or Coversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.