Agreement 2013-0022-R4 - SR 245 Cottonwood Creek Erosion Control Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Agreement 2013-0022-R4 - SR 245 Cottonwood Creek Erosion Control Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to reconstruction of 85 feet of eroded embankment and to reinforcement of approximately 280 feet of streambed and bank. Rock slope protection (RSP) will be placed approximately 6.5 feet above and 5 feet below the flowline, for a total height of 11.5 feet. and will cover a horizontal distance of 9.2 feet, permanently covering approximately 0.15 acres. The project will require 1307.2 cubic yards (CY) of material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4017 x225
- Other Location Info
- 8 miles No. of Elderwood, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacing and bolstering existing RSP Erosion Control structure with RSP that will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.