Sonoma County Regional Parks Healdsburg War Memorial Dam Spillway Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Regional Parks Healdsburg War Memorial Dam Spillway Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves the removal of eroding concrete from the dam cap to facilitate the installation of steel reinforced concrete approximately 6 inches thick and improvement of spillway openings to improve downstream fish passage.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteartion of an exisitng public structure involving negligible expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.