Rock Creek Crossing Seismic Retrofit Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Rock Creek Crossing Seismic Retrofit Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Rock Creek Crossing Seismic Retrofit Project consists of seismic modifications to the Pit 3 Tunnel Rock Creek Crossing Structure. The selected retrofit solution includes Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan implementation, access road development, existing overburden removal, scaffold installation, column preparation and carbon fiber wrap (CFR) to concrete columns and link beams as well as enlarging and strengthening the column footings using new reinforced concrete which will be tied to the existing footing using dowels and/or micro-pile.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (b), 15302 - Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Negligible expansion of an existing use, will be located within the area of the existing line, and will serve substantially the same purpose and capacity as the infrastructure which is to be replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.