Consider Approval of the Three Proposed General Leases - Industrial Use By The City of Pittsburg for Port Industrial Facilities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Three Proposed General Leases - Industrial Use By The City of Pittsburg for Port Industrial Facilities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve the proposed three leases for port industrial facilities between the City of Pittsburg and GenOn. Find that the proposed leases are consistent with applicable law and uses set forth in section 3(j) of Chapter 422, Statutes of 2011, and are in, for the best interest of the people of the State.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 - Existing Facilities. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned strucutre(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and willnot change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.