Consideration of Proposed Expenditures of 10,500,000 of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Proposed Expenditures of 10,500,000 of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Find the proposed expenditure of tidelnd oil revenue, in the total amount of approximately $10,500,000, for eight capital improvement project within the City of Long Beach, does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in sections 6(c) and (d) of Chapter 138, Statutes of 1964, as amended by Chapter 941, Statutes of 1991.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- A determination of consistency of proposed expenditures of tideland oil revenue does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is therefere, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.