Needles Field Office Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Needles Field Office Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed activities consist of updating curricula, hiring staff; funding participation at professional OHV events and training; funding travel costs and stipends; paying for materials, supplies and printing costs for handouts, brochures, workbooks, desert safety guides, brochures; designing, producing, and updating interpretive signing educational brochures; and replacing/updating informational panels on signs at kiosks. The proposed activities would not cause a physical change to the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.